Although some children are naturally better at recognizing feelings than others, all children can improve their skills in these areas.
The game builds empathy.
The ‘magic’ effect of the magnifying glass allows a potential solution to be found
Learning Objectives: Players will:
- better understand their own feelings and the feelings of others;
- better understand the specific situations that trigger their own feelings and the feelings of others;
- better understand the relationship between comfortable and uncomfortable feelings and the appropriate and inappropriate social connections that take place as a result;
- improve their skills in regulating their feelings as a way to reach their personal and social goals; and
- improve their level of comfort in a variety of social situations.